Want to capture only a part of your screen? 3D apps or games bogging down ordinary capture software? Those days are over: Welcome to iShowU HD. Built for speed. Built to just work
iShowU HD has been rebuilt from the ground up to provide blazing real-time performance with an easy-to-use interface. With professional features like real time compositing, drag-and-drop to FCP & GPU based scaling just a single click away, iShowU HD has all the power youll ever need at a price you can deal with.
|Record microphone audio|
|Record system audio|
|On the fly GPU scaling|
|Automatically detects and scales full screen apps1|
|Upload to web2|
|Support for all CoreAudio inputs3|
|Specific support for Final Cut Express/Pro4|
|Low CPU usage mode (L/SL only)5|
- Keynote, World of Warcraft, etc. iShowU HD will automatically capture the full screen when an application itself goes full screen.
- YouTube, Blip.TV and Howcast built-in.
- Multi Channel Mixer (OSX 10.6 only). HD Pro lets you capture every audio channel independently (so if you want to remix just one later, that is possible).
- In general, Final Cut prefers video with no skipped frames. iShowU HD Pro lets you specify whether or not gaps in a recording should be filled or expanded to fill the correct frame duration.
- Low CPU mode is available on builds for machines running Leopard or Snow Leopard only (versions with number < 2.3.8). Put another way, Low CPU mode isnt available for Lion, Mountain Lion or Mavericks.